Samsung Galaxy S8+ Features
The Samsung Galaxy S8+ has almost the same features as the smaller Samsung Galaxy S8. It just has a larger display measuring 6.2 inches and a bigger 3500mAh battery.
It has the dual curved edge with metal frame, glass panels and ultra-slim bezels design. The same Exynos 8895 chipset runs the show with 4GB of RAM.
Photography is also handled by a 12 Megapixel main camera and 8 Megapixel front camera. Both are autofocus.
Pre-orders for both the Samsung Galaxy S8+ and S8 starts on April 17, 2017.
It will be officially launched here in the Philippines on April 20, 2017. Availability should be after that in three colors – black, gray and gold.
- 6.2-inch QVGA Super AMOLED Display (240 x 320 Pixels), 529 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Samsung Exynos 8895 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3500mAh Battery
- Fast Wired and Wireless Charging
- ₱ 45,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines