Vivo Philippines officially launches the Vivo V5 Lite in the Philippines. It’s a new smartphone with a large 16.0 Megapixel selfie camera and 3GB of RAM.
Vivo V5 Lite vs Vivo V5
The ‘Lite’ moniker means that it has slightly lower specs and price than the Vivo V5. The latter has a 20.0 Megapixel selfie camera and 4GB of RAM.
Those are the main differences between the two.
The Vivo V5 Lite still has a 5.5-inch HD display with scratch resistant Gorilla Glass 3. It also has the same octa core processor, 4G LTE connectivity, soft LED flash for its front camera, a 13 Megapixel rear camera and 3000mAh battery.
Price and Availability
Vivo priced the Vivo V5 Lite at ₱9,990.00. That’s a great price for a smartphone with a great selfie shooting capability.
It’s now available in Vivo outlets nationwide.
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 267 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- MediaTek MT6750 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera with Soft LED Flash
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3000mAh Battery
- 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.6 mm @ 155 g
- ₱9,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines