Display & Photography
It has a 5.2-inch full HD display with scratch protection of Gorilla Glass 3 and a water repellent coating. Interestingly, a Lenovo logo is placed on the side of the phone.
For photography, a 12.0 Megapixel camera resides at the back and features phase detection autofocus. Meanwhile, a 5.0 Megapixel front camera takes care of selfies.
Performance & Storage
The Moto G5 Plus runs on a 2.0GHz octa core Snapdragon 625 processor with 2GB of RAM and Android 7.0 Nougat. There’s a 3000mAh battery with TurboPower charging that promises up to 6 hours of battery life in 15 minutes of charging.
It comes with 32GB of built-in storage, a microSD card, support for NFC, a fingerprint sensor and a gyroscope.
Connectivity, Price & Availability
The Moto G5 Plus has 4G LTE connectivity and two nano-SIM card slots. Color options include gray and gold.
Sadly, there was no mention about the price in the leaks.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 13.0 + 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- ₱ 14,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬