Vivo has finally revealed the official specs and features of the Vivo V5 Plus confirming its 20MP + 8MP dual selfie camera system.
This means it can take selfies with bokeh effect or blurred background similar to photos taken with a DSLR camera. It can also change the focus of a photo after it has been taken so selfies are always sharp.
Vivo even added a soft LED flash for this dual selfie camera system for low light situations. The Vivo V5 Plus is indeed a ‘new generation selfie machine!’
The rest of the specs include a 5.5 inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass cover, 16 Megapixel rear camera, Snapdragon 625 chipset and 4GB of RAM. There’s also a fingerprint sensor, Hi-Fi audio, 4G LTE connectivity and software optimizations including split screen and reading mode.
A 3160mAh battery powers the Vivo V5 Plus and a dual charging engine results in short re-charging time.
Vivo Philippines is scheduled to launch the smartphone on January 21, 2017 here in the country. We’ll know the official price by then.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 20.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3160mAh Battery
- ₱ 16,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬