Samsung unveiled its 2017 Galaxy A series starting with the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) that features a huge display and USB Type-C port.
It also boasts a 16 Megapixel camera at the back and another 16 Megapixel camera on the front! It even has IP68 certification for water and dust resistance.
Performance & Storage
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) runs on a 1.9GHz octa core processor with 3GB of RAM and Android 6.0.16 Marshmallow as the operating system. There’s 32GB of built-in storage and up to 256GB of expansion via microSD.
It comes in a dual SIM version with 4G LTE connectivity, dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and support for NFC. It also has a fingerprint sensor for security and a 3600mAh battery with fast charging.
Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) comes in four difference colors – Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist and Peach Cloud.
Its official price and availability here in the Philippines hasn’t been announced yet but based on leaked information, it might retail for around ₱25,000.00. We’ll update this post once the official price is released.
- 5.7-inch FHD Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 386 ppi
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Operating System
- Exynos 7880 Octa Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3600mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- ₱ 23,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines