Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) Now Available in the Philippines for ₱19,990
Just like its big brother, the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) can now be officially purchase in the Philippines through online shops Lazada and Abenson.
It has a more affordable price of ₱19,990 compared to the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) but has the same freebies – a Level U Pro wireless headset and flip wallet cover. However, you’ll have to be contented with a smaller 5.2-inch display.
Aside from the screen size and battery capacity, the two phones share the same set of specs such as an octa core processor, 3GB of RAM, 16 Megapixel front and rear cameras, 4G LTE connectivity, a water and dust resistant design and a fingerprint sensor. It’s powered by a 3000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) specs:
- 5.2-inch FHD Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 424 ppi
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Operating System
- Exynos 7880 Octa Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- 146.1 x 71.4 x 7.9 mm @ 157 g
- ₱19,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines