It has a price tag of ₱18,590 and comes in a single color option – black (it previously says white). Both cash on delivery and free shipping are applicable for the product.
The Nokia 6 features a 5.5 inch full HD display, Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, Snapdragon 430 chipset, 4GB of RAM, 16MP camera, 4G connectivity and a 3000mAh battery. It’s housed in an aluminum unibody case with Dolby Atmos improving its audio quality.
It also has a fingerprint sensor, laser autofocus, Gorilla Glass 3 front panel, USB OTG and a gyroscope for augmented reality apps.
This price is a little too much though since the phone’s price in China converts to merely around ₱12,000. However, demand for it has skyrocketed with millions of orders and depleted stocks.
Update 1: Take note that this is being sold by a third party vendor, not Nokia or HMD Global. Also, the Nokia 6 product page on Lazada now shows the black color variant only.
Check the listing here.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 403 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- 154 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm @ 169 g
- ₱11,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines