HMD Global has finally launched Nokia’s first smartphone since its return to the mobile devices market – the Nokia 6.
It has a 5.5 inch full HD display, unibody aluminum display, Snapdragon 430 chipset, 4GB of RAM, 16 MP camera and a Dolby Atmos audio. The best part is its price which is equivalent to a little over ₱12,000 only!
The Nokia 6 also features a fingerprint sensor, 4G LTE connectivity, 64GB of built-in storage and a 3000mAh battery.
However, it will only be available in China in the ‘early part of 2017’. It’s not yet clear if this smartphone will also be available worldwide or if an international model will be released.
Nokia 6 – Smartphone Specifications
- 5.5 Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- 2.5D Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset
- 1.4GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 16.0 MP Rear Camera with Laser AF, PDAF & dual-LED Flash
- 8.0 MP Front Camera
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- USB On-the-Go
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery (Non-removable)