A new version of ASUS’ big battery ‘Max’ smartphones will be available here in the Philippines just in time for the holiday season – the ASUS ZenFone 3 Max 5.5.
It has a larger 5.5 inch display compared to the first ZenFone 3 Max that only has a 5.2 inch screen. It’s also more powerful with an octa core Snapdragon 430 chipset and still has the signature 4100mAh high capacity battery.
The official price of the ASUS ZenFone 3 Max 5.5 in the Philippines is ₱10,995.00. It comes in four colors – Titanium Gray, Glacier Silver, Sand Gold and Rose Pink.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4100mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- 151.4 x 76.2 x 8.3 mm @ 175 g
- ₱10,995.00 Official Price in the Philippines