The fingerprint sensor adds a layer of security and a more convenient way of unlocking the smartphone while USB Type-C is reversible, can transfer files at ultra-fast speeds and has the potential of yet un-exploited applications.
The Cherry Mobile Flare S5 also has the same powerful hardware of the Flare 5. It runs on an octa core processor, 3GB of RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It uses a traditional IPS display though, unlike the latter’s Super AMOLED screen.
It does have the same 16MP camera at the back, 8MP front camera, 16GB of expandable storage and the capability to connect to 700MHz 4G LTE networks for faster mobile internet speed.
The official price is ₱5,699.00 and some stores will bundle a free SIM card with free data.
|Color options include black, gold and gray.|
- 5.0-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 294 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- MediaTek MT6753 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 2400mAh Battery
- ₱5,699.00 Official Price in the Philippines