Samsung launched a new budget smartphone model in South Africa called the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo.
It’s has a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Display, 4G LTE connectivity, 5MP camera, 1.5GHz quad core processor, 1GB of RAM and a 1900mAh battery. It has an official price of 2,319 Rand or around ₱7,500.00.
While the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo is merely an entry level smartphone, it’s nice to see that it still uses Super AMOLED technology for a superior display compared to a TFT panel.
However, the 5MP camera and 1900mAh battery are two of the biggest concerns. These will result in subpar pictures and short battery life despite the Ultra Power Saving Mode.
It’s not yet clear if Samsung Philippines will offer the Galaxy J1 Ace Neo here in the Philippines.
- 4.3 Inch Super AMOLED Display (480 x 800 Pixels, 217 ppi)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with TouchWiz UI
- Spreadtrum SC8830 Chipset
- 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Single SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 130.1 x 67.6 x 9.5 mm @ 131 g
- 1900mAh Li-ion Battery (Removable)
- White, Black and Blue Colors
Show Comments 💬