Samsung Philippines launched the 2016 version of the Samsung Galaxy J5 while promising more storage space, better signal reception and mobile data saving features.
It’s a dual SIM smartphone with a 5.2 inch HD Super AMOLED display and runs on a quad core Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm, 2GB of RAM and Android Marshmallow OS.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) has a 13 Megapixel camera at the back and 5 Megapixel front camera. Both have a dedicated LED flash and large f/1.9 aperture allowing more light to enter the camera modules which results in better pictures in low light scenes.
Connectivity includes 4G LTE and the usual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and FM Radio. USB OTG is supported too.
|Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) in white.|
The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) has 16GB of built-in storage with more than 10GB free for the user’s files. There’s also a microSD card slot for up to 128GB memory cards.
It’s housed in a metallic frame and color options include white, black, gold and rose gold. A removable 3100mAh battery powers the device.
- 5.2 Inch HD Super AMOLED Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 282 ppi)
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with TouchWiz UI
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- 1.2GHz Quad Core 64-bit Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Autofocus, f/1.9 Aperture and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.9 Aperture and LED Flash
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 145.8 x 72.3 x 8.1 mm @ 159 g
- White, Black, Gold and Rose Gold Colors
- 3100mAh Li-ion Battery (Removable)
- ₱11,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬