Oppo Philippines has officially priced the Oppo A37 for ₱8,990.00. It’s now available in several retailers while official Oppo stores will start selling it next month.
The Oppo A37 is a 5 inch HD smartphone running on a quad core Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB of RAM and Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with the company’s custom skin on top called Color OS 3.0.
The Oppo A37 boasts a uni-body design made up of Magnesium and Aluminum alloy as well as a slightly curved 2.5D Gorilla Glass front panel.
It has an 8 Megapixel camera at the back and a 5 Megapixel front camera. Since both have large 1.4µm pixels in their image sensors, the phone should produce high quality pictures even in low light.
|The Oppo A37 comes in gold and rose gold color options.|
The Oppo A37 has two SIM card slots that can both connect to 4G LTE networks. Of course, it has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and FM Radio.
A non-removable 2630mAh battery powers the Oppo A37 while its audio output is enhanced by Dirac HD.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 194 ppi)
- 2.5D Scratch Resistant Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Color OS 3.0 UI
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core 64-bit Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB
- Dual SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Dirac HD Audio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 143.1 x 71 x 7.7 mm @ 136 g
- 2630mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- Gold and Rose Gold Colors
- ₱8,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines