Just like the Galaxy J5, the Samsung Galaxy J7 also has a 5MP front camera with LED flash but accompanied a bigger 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display.
It also has a faster processor, the octa core Exynos 7580, but the same amount of RAM which is the unusual 1.5GB. These ramps up its official price to ₱12,990 – a 3k difference.
Despite the larger display, the Samsung Galaxy J7 still has the same 720p resolution and presumably no scratch resistance. There’s no mention of Gorilla or Asahi glass after all.
It has a 1.5GHz octa core processor, Android Lollipop operating system and Samsung’s TouchWiz skin for the user interface.
A 13MP camera with f/1.9 aperture resides at the back of the device complimenting the selfie centric front camera.
|Here’s how the Samsung Galaxy J7 and J5 looks like side by side.|
The Samsung Galaxy J7 is a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity and wireless features such as NFC in addition to the usual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
It comes with 16GB of built-in storage and a microSD slot capable of reading up to 128GB memory cards. There’s also a 3000mAh battery which should be enough even for heavy smartphone users.
White, black and gold are the available color options and once again, SRP is ₱12,990.00.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Specifications
- 5.5-Inch HD Super AMOLED Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 267 ppi)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with TouchWiz
- Samsung Exynos 7580 CHipset
- 1.5GHz Octa Core Processor
- Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with f/1.9 Aperture and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- FM Radio with RDS
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 152.2 x 78.7 x 7.5 mm @ 171 g
- 3,000mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱12,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬