It has a scratch resistant 5.5-inch screen on a 3-inch wide body; quad core processor clocked at 1.3GHz; 2GB of RAM and of course, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and guaranteed updates for two years.
It also has a software interpolated 13MP camera at the back with an 8MP image sensor. The front camera is listed as 8MP but its sensor is merely 5MP.
There’s a spacious 32GB of built-in storage, microSD slot for up to 32GB memory cards, USB OTG support and 2,650mAh battery.
One of the local smartphone brands here in the Philippines may carry the Lava Pixel V1 under its name. MyPhone did this with the Micromax Canvas A1 that they introduced as the MyPhone Uno.
- 5.5-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 267 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Processor
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage (25.47GB Useable)
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- USB On the Go (OTG)
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 152.1 x 76.3 x 8.5 mm @ 135 g
- 2,560mAh Li-Po Battery