Motorola Moto G Launched in the Philippines, Official Price is ₱8,499
Just like the Moto X, Motorola has also launched the Moto G here in the Philippines and gave it a price tag of ₱8,499.00.
It’s a 5-inch HD smartphone running on a quad core Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM and Android Lollipop as its operating system out of the box.
The Motorola Moto G has an 8MP rear camera for general photography and a 2MP snapper for taking selfies. Its screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
It comes with 8GB of on-board storage which, unlike the Moto X, is expandable using a microSD card. It’s not a very thin handset though measuring at exactly 11 mm.
Since only the 2014, 8GB variant of the Moto G will be available here in the country, it won’t have a built-in digital TV tuner. The lack of LTE connectivity might be a deal breaker for some too.
It has a 2,070mAh battery, has two SIM slots, supports USB OTG and comes an FM Radio tuner.
- 5.0-inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB On the Go (OTG)
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 141.5 x 70.7 x 11 mm @ 149 g
- 2,070mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- Black and White Color Options
- ₱8,499.00 Official Price in the Philippines