It’s only has a 4.5-inch screen but runs on a quad core Snapdragon 410 processor with 1GB of RAM and an almost pure Android Lollipop operating system out of the box.
The Motorola Moto E has a scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass layer on top of its screen but it’s not a thin smartphone at all at 12.3mm at its thickest part. This is because of a fairly large 2,390mAh battery.
Its cameras might be a letdown though. At the back is a mere 5MP shooter while at the front is an even more disappointing VGA snapper.
There’s 8GB of built-in storage and a microSD slot compatible with up to 32GB microSD cards. USB OTG can be enabled with a few tweaks in the Storage Settings.
If you’re after 4G LTE connectivity, scratch resistant screen and more than average battery life; then the Moto E is a good choice. Otherwise, it’s a bit pricey at 7k given the meager camera and small screen.
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS Display (540 x 960 Pixels, 245 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- VGA Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- FM Radio with RDS
- USB On The Go (OTG)
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 129.9 x 66.8 x 12.3 mm @ 145 g
- 2,390mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱6,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬