Blackview joins the bandwagon of brands offering the key combination of 2GB of RAM and 4G LTE connectivity on a smartphone with the Blackview Alife P1 Pro.
It’s a 5.5-inch device that runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and comes with a 13MP rear camera, 5MP front snapper and a removable 3,000mAh battery. Furthermore, it also features a finger print sensor!
The Blackview Alife P1 Pro also comes with 16GB of on-board storage space, microSD slot for up to 32GB memory cards and supports USB-OTG for additional storage space.
Blackview is yet to reveal its official price and date of availability here in the Philippines though. Hopefully, it can compete with the likes of the Alcatel Flash Plus in terms of pricing.
- 5.5-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 267 ppi)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- MediaTek MT6735 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Regular + Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Finger Print Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3,000mAh Battery