Last month, Sony launched the Sony Xperia Z4 exclusively in Japan. Then, the company announced that the rest of the world will also get the device but with the Xperia Z3+ moniker.
It’s a waterproof and dustproof smartphone powered by a Snapdragon 810 processor, a 5.2-inch full HD scratch resistant TRILUMINOS display, 3GB of RAM, 20.7MP camera and 4G LTE connectivity.
The Sony Xperia Z3+ will come in a single and dual SIM version and several color options. It’s slightly thinner and lighter than the Z3 and comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box!
There’s 32GB or 64GB of on-board storage, a microSD slot for up to 128GB memory cards, USB OTG support and a flapless microUSB port. It also supports a lot of connectivity features and sensors.
A 2,930mAh battery powers the Z3+ with quick charge support. It’s price has not yet been revealed though.
- 5.2-Inch IPS Full HD Triluminos Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 424 ppi)
- Shatter Proof Glass
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Chipset
- Quad Core Cortex-A53 and Quad Core Cortex-A57 CPU
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 20.7 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony Sensor and LED Flash
- 5.1 Megapixel Front Camera with Sony Sensor
- 32GB or 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- MHL Video Out
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- USB OTG Support
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Stereo Speakers
- IP68 Certified
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 2,930mAh Li-ion Battery
- Quick Charge 2.0
- 146 x 72 x 6.9 mm @ 144 g
Show Comments 💬