It’s a 5.5-inch smartphone running on an octa core 64-bit processor with 2GB of RAM and Android 4.4.2 Kitkat as the OS. It can now be purchased online for ₱8,290 on Lazada.
Aside from having 4G LTE connectivity, Huawei says the Honor 4X has higher signal reception than other phones since it uses Laser Engraving Antenna technology.
It has a 13MP camera at the back capable of changing the focus after a photograph has been shot. A 5MP selfie camera also adorns the front.
There’s 8GB of on-board storage, a microSD slot compatible with up to 32GB memory cards and support for USB OTG.
Just like other Huawei smartphones, the Honor 4X also uses a customized skin over the Android OS called Emotion UI version 3.0.
Lastly, a 3,000mAh battery powers the device for up to 15 hours of 3G talk time.
- 5.5-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 267 ppi)
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS with Emotion UI 3.0
- HiSilicon Kirin 620 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-450 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 152.9 x 77.2 x 8.7 mm @ 165 g
- 3,000mAh Li-Po Battery
- ₱8,290.00 Official Price in the Philippines