Xiaomi Mi 4i Launched – Full Specs and Features
Xiaomi has officially unveiled the Mi 4i in a globally livestreamed event in New Delhi, India. It’s a 5-inch smartphone with Sunlight Display and uni-body design in a variety of colors.
It also runs on a second generation Snapdragon 615 processor from Qualcomm with 2GB of RAM and MIUI6 on top of Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Here’s the Xiaomi Mi 4i:
The Sunlight Display mentioned above is a new feature which improves the display quality even in harsh sunlight. It’s also a 1080p panel with scratch resistant Gorilla glass.
The Xiaomi Mi 4i has a 13MP camera at the back with a Sony image sensor and two-tone LED flash. On the front is a 5MP selfie-centric camera with f/1.8 aperture!
It has 4G LTE connectivity compatible with almost all 4G networks around the world while A 3,120mAh battery powers everything.
Xiaomi Mi 4i Specs
- 5.0-Inch Full HD Sharp/JDI Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 441 ppi)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with MIUI6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- 1.7GHz Quad Core and 1.1GHz Quad Core CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with Sony Sensor and Dual Tone LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.8 Aperture
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Wi-Fi Display
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS with GLONASS
- USB OTG Support
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 3,120mAh Li-Po Battery