A new smartphone from Chinese company Xiaomi has appeared on GFXBench benchmark listings with the code name Ferrari.
It has a 4.9-inch display with full HD or 1080p resolution, 1.6GHz octa core Snapdragon 615 processor from Qualcomm, 2GB of RAM and Android 5.0.2 Lollipop as the operating system.
The smartphone also has a pair of 12MP and 5MP cameras for the rear and front respectively. Both are capable of shooting 1080p videos.
There’s also 12GB of on-board storage space listed (this will translate to 16GB including the space occupied by system files).
Most likely though, Ferrari won’t be its final name since this would create a problem with the Italian luxury sports car manufacturer.
Xiaomi ‘Ferrari’ Specs
- 4.9-Inch Full HD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, ppi)
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS with MIUI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- 1.6GHz Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 12.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Single SIM
- Micro USB 2.0
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
Show Comments 💬