If you’ve been waiting for the cheapest postpaid plan for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Sun Cellular has finally offered the phablet at Plan 999.
This includes unlimited texts and 2 hours of calls to Sun Cellular subscribers, 500 texts to other networks, 1.5GB of mobile internet and unlimited access to several social media services such as Facebook, Twitter and Waze.
Don’t be too excited though, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 doesn’t come free for this plan. There’s a monthly cash out of ₱800. That means you’ll be paying a total of at least ₱1,799 every month for 24 months.
This is the octa core version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running on the Exynos 5433 chipset with a maximum clock speed of 1.9GHz paired with a Mali-T760 GPU and 3GB of RAM.
You’ll then enjoy all the goodness of the Note 4 with its 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display protected by Gorilla Glass 4 controlled using the new S-Pen.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is equipped with a 16MP camera with optical image stabilization at the back and a 3.7MP front facing camera. Your photos are then saved in its 32GB internal storage or you can use a microSD card of up to 128GB capacity.
It also has a Paypal certified finger print sensor, NFC, USB OTG, dual band Wi-Fi and Infrared. However, there’s no FM Radio.
A 3,220mAh battery powers the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 for up to 20 hours on 3G calls.
- 5.7-Inch Quad HD Super AMOLED Display (1440 x 2560 Pixels, 515 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS with TouchWiz UI
- Upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Samsung Exynos 5433 Chipset
- 1.9GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A57 and 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex -A53 CPUs
- ARM Mali-T760 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with OIS and LED Flash
- 3.7 Megapixel Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Single SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- NFC Support
- Infrared Port
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with GLONASS
- USB OTG Support
- MHL Support
- S-Pen Stylus Input
- SpO2 Sensor (Blood Oxygen)
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm @ 176 g
- Quick Charging
- Gesture Controls
- 3,220mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱34,000.00 SRP in the Philippines
- Available at Sun Cellular Plan 999