Samsung has finally released the Samsung Z1 – a smartphone running on its home-baked Tizen operating system.
The Samsung Z1 is a budget friendly smartphone with a 4-inch WVGA display, 1.2GHz dual core processor, 768MB of RAM and a 3.1MP rear camera. It currently sells for an equivalent price of around ₱4,100 in India.
Samsung boasts that the Z1 has a very fast boot up time and smooth browsing due to the optimizations on the Tizen platform.
However, it lacks a number of popular apps. Hence, the smartphone is bundled with several freebies such as free data and music streaming.
It’s not yet clear if Samsung will also offer the Z1 here in the Philippines.
- 4.0-Inch Capacitive Display (480 x 800 Pixels, 233 ppi)
- Samsung Tizen OS v2.3
- Spreadtrum SC7727S Chipset
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 GPU
- 768 MB of RAM
- 3.15 Megapixel Main Camera with LED Flash
- VGA Front Camera
- 4 GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64 GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 3G HSPA, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- 120.4 x 63.2 x 9.7 mm @ 112 g
- 1,500 mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱4,100.00 Equivalent Price
Show Comments 💬