The Microsoft Lumia 435 features a 4-inch display, Snapdragon 200 processor clocked at 1.2GHz with a dual core CPU and 1GB of RAM. It runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with the Lumia Denim update.
For its starting price of €69 or around ₱3,600, you can’t expect that much from the Lumia 435. It does have 3G HSPA+ connectivity and dual SIM capability.
It comes with 8GB of onboard storage, a microSD card slot compatible with up to 128GB memory cards and 30GB of cloud storage when you activate OneDrive.
Sadly, the Lumia 435 only has a mere 2MP rear camera and a VGA snapper for the front. Both are fixed focus and lack an LED flash.
Despite the compromises, it’s good to know that Microsoft can pull off a very low cost Windows phone that some people might want to use as first time smartphone users or as a backup phone.
- 4.0-Inch Capacitive Display (480 x 800 Pixels, 233 ppi)
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim Update
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Chipset
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 2.0 Megapixel Fixed Focus Main Camera
- VGA Front Camera
- 8 GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio with RDS
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 118.1 x 64.7 x 11.7 mm @ 134.1 g
- 1,560 mAh Li-ion Battery
- €69 (~ ₱3,600) Official Price before Taxes