Microsoft launched the Lumia 532 – a slightly better cousin of the very successful Lumia 530 entry level Windows phone.
The Microsoft Lumia 532 has twice the RAM of the latter at 1GB and runs on a 1.2Ghz quad core Snapdragon 200 processor from Qualcomm with the Lumia Denim update for Windows Phone 8.1.
As usual, the Lumia 532 comes with 8GB of onboard storage space, a microSD card slot compatible with up to 128GB cards and 30GB of cloud storage via OneDrive.
It has a 4-inch screen with a resolution of 800 x 480 Pixels, 5MP rear camera but without autofocus and a VGA front camera.
There’s a 1,560 mAh battery giving up to 12 hours of 3G talk time. Sans taxes, the Microsoft Lumia 530 costs €79 which is around ₱4,200.
- 4.0-Inch TFT Display (480 x 800 Pixels, 233 ppi)
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Denim Update
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Chipset
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core CPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Fixed Focus Main Camera with f/2.4 Aperture and LED Flash
- VGA Front Camera
- 8 GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio with RDS
- Micro USB 2.0
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 118. x 65.5 x 11.6 mm @ 136.3 g
- 1,560 mAh Battery
- €79 (~₱4,200) Official Price