Lenovo’s answer to other Chinese companies’ affordable smartphone offering, the Lenovo A6000, is headed for India and might soon be available here in the Philippines.
The Lenovo A6000 is also known as Lenovo K3 ‘Music Lemon’ in China and features a Snapdragon 410 processor, 5-inch HD display and dual 4G LTE connectivity.
During the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2015) in Las Vegas, Lenovo showed off this new smartphone and wowed several attendees with its low pricing for such a set of specs.
For $169 or roughly around ₱7,500, the Lenovo A6000 already offers a 64-bit processor from Qualcomm, 720p IPS screen, 1GB of RAM, 8MP camera and 2MP front facing camera.
These specs are very similar to what the Xiaomi Redmi 1S offers except for the processor and screen size.
- 5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat OS with Lenovo VIBE UI 2.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core 64-bit Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 141 x 70 x 8.2 mm @ 128 g
- 2,300mAh Battery
- ₱7,500 Estimated Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬