O+ USA adds a new smartphone to its parade of recent releases – the LTE enabled O+ Evo 4G with a surprisingly ‘affordable’ ₱7,995 price tag.
The O+ Evo 4G also boasts being the first among locally branded smartphones to run on a quad core 64-bit processor. This is most probably the MT6732 from MediaTek.
Take a look at the O+ Evo 4G:
|O+ Evo 4G: ‘first of its kind!’|
Aside from being ‘cheap’ by O+ USA’s usual pricing and its interesting processor, O+ Evo 4G also has a 5-inch high definition display with scratch resistance. It boots up to Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box too.
It also has an 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front facing camera. There’s 8GB of onboard storage with an additional 32GB using a microSD card. The amount of RAM isn’t disclosed yet though.
Wireless display via Miracast and USB OTG are also supported as well as the usual software features of O+ smartphones such as Air Shuffle, Peace to Selfie and Air Share cloud storage.
The O+ Evo 4G has a 2,500mAh battery and each unit comes with a free 4GB SanDisk microSD card.
O+ Evo 4G Smartphone Specs
- 5.0-Inch HD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Android 4.4 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6732 Chipset (to be confirmed…)
- 1.5GHz Quad Core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T760 GPU @ 500MHz
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Miracast Wireless Display
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG Support
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Gesture Controls (Air Shuffle)
- 145.8 x 72.2 x 9.3 mm
- 2,500mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱7,995.00 Official Price