Microsoft announced the official suggested retail price of the first Lumia device to be named with ‘Microsoft’ instead of ‘Nokia’ – the Lumia 535 for ₱5,990.
It’s a 5-inch Windows 8.1 smartphone with a quad core Snapdragon 200 processor, wide angle 5MP front facing camera and another 5MP camera at the back.
The Microsoft Lumia 535 has been dubbed by Microsoft as a “5x5x5″ smartphone. That is, the 5-inch screen and two 5MP cameras. I’m looking forward for the high quality selfies from its front camera.
You’ll also notice the lack of any ‘Nokia’ logo on the device although the build quality and color options are still there.
It has 1GB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage and up to 128GB of additional storage via a microSD card so you shouldn’t experience any lag or shortage of space with this smartphone.
Aside from the stores, you may also avail of the Microsoft Lumia 535 via Globe and Sun Cellular Plan 499.
- 5.0-Inch IPS Display (540 x 960 Pixels, 220 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS with Denim Update
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with f/2.4 Aperture and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Wide Angle Front Facing Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 140.2 x 72.4 x 8.8 mm @ 146 g
- 1,905mAh Battery (Replaceable)
- ₱5,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines