Starmobile listed the fourth iteration of the Starmobile Up in the company’s official website and dubbed it as the Starmobile Up Mini.
It’s a 4.5-inch quad core smartphone with an 8MP main camera with backside illuminated sensor – a feature shared by all smartphones under the Up series. However, it only has 512MB of RAM which turn off a lot of potential buyers.
Here’s the Starmobile Up Mini:
The Starmobie Up Mini is cheaply priced at ₱3,690. However, that is still considerably more expensive than the offerings from other local brands with similar specs.
It does have Android 4.4 Kitkat as its operating system, double tap to wake feature and responds to multi-point gestures. It even supports Miracast for wireless display and has two SIM card slots that can both access 3G networks.
Still, the Starmobile Up Mini has faults with its relatively small battery capacity and a mere VGA front facing camera.
Starmobile Up Mini Specs
- 4.5-Inch Display (480 x 854 Pixels, 218 ppi)
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- MediaTek MT6582M Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 512MB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with BSI Sensor and LED Flash
- VGA Front Camera
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Regular + Regular)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Miracast Wireless Display
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 133.4 x 66.4 x 9.3 mm @ 137.6 g
- 1,550mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱3,690.00 Official Suggested Retail Price
Show Comments 💬