Google officially announced the Motorola Nexus 6 smartphone together with the announcement of Android 5.0 Lollipop.
The Nexus 6 features a huge 6-inch Quad HD AMOLED display, Snapdragon 805 chipset with 3GB of RAM, 13MP camera with optical image stabilization and Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
A non-removable 3,220mAh Lithium-Polymer battery powers the Nexus 6. It support wireless charging and can give you up to 6 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging!
Unlike the previous Nexus smartphones, Nexus 6 won’t be cheap. It has an official price of $649 in the Google Play Store. Of course, that’s not available in the Philippines.
Online shops will surely bring the Nexus 6 here though.
- 6.0-Inch Quad HD AMOLED Display (1440 x 2560 Pixels, 493 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Chipset
- 2.7GHz Quad Core Krait 450 CPU
- Adreno 450 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32 or 64GB Internal Storage
- No MicroSD Card Slot
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with OIS and Dual LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Single SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Dual Band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- SlimPort MicroUSB with USB OTG
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Stereo Speakers
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Proximity Sensor
- Light Sensor
- 159.3 x 83 x 10.1 mm @ 184 g
- 3,220mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- $649 Official Price (₱28,800)