So you have two thousand Pesos and looking for the best smartphone to buy? Well, you might want to add ₱99 to that and consider the Torque Droidz Trend.
It’s already a 4-inch smartphone with a dual core processor, Jelly Bean OS but with an upcoming Android Kitkat update, 2MP front camera and five colors to choose from!
Of course, there are trade-offs so that this price can be achieved. First, it only has 256MB of RAM. Just like our hands on with the MyPhone Rio Craze, this will still let the Torque Droidz Trend operate basic tasks smoothly especially if it already runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
Another is the main camera which is only a 3MP snapper. Don’t expect good quality photos using it but the 2MP front camera is pretty average and can take care of your selfies.
Lastly, it doesn’t have 3G connectivity. However, you can still enjoy browsing the net or checking out Facebook via Wi-Fi.
Nevertheless, Torque Droidz Trend is still a good pick for ₱2,099. It’s now available in different Torque outlets nationwide.
- 1.0GHz Dual Core Processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with Kitkat Update
- 4.0-Inch Capacitive Display (800 x 480 Pixels, 233 PPI)
- 3.0 Megapixel Main Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 256MB of RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM/Dual Standby
- 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 1,500mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱2,099.00 Official Suggested Retail Price