Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) Officially Priced ₱19,990 in the Philippines
Samsung Mobile Philippines launched the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) in the country today, a more affordable version of the Galaxy A7 (2017).
It has a similar but smaller 5.2 inch full HD Super AMOLED display as well as the latter’s 1.9GHz octa core processor, 3GB RAM, two 16 MP cameras, 4G LTE connectivity, water resistant body and fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) also features dual band Wi-Fi, Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, NFC and a 3000mAh battery.
Availability of the device starts on January 15, 2017. Its official price is ₱19,990.00 with black and gold color options.
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) – Smartphone Specifications
- 5.2 Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 386 ppi)
- Android 6.0.16 Marshmallow OS with TouchWiz UI
- Samsung Exynos 7870 Octa Chipset
- 1.9GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 16.0 MP Rear Camera with Autofocus, OIS & LED Flash
- 16.0 MP Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256GB via microSD
- Dual nano-SIM
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- FM Radio
- USB On-the-Go
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- IP68 Water & Resistant
- 3000mAh Battery
- Fast Battery Charging
- ₱19,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines