Samsung Mobile Philippines launched the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) in the country today, a more affordable version of the Galaxy A7 (2017).
It has a similar but smaller 5.2 inch full HD Super AMOLED display as well as the latter’s 1.9GHz octa core processor, 3GB RAM, two 16 MP cameras, 4G LTE connectivity, water resistant body and fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) also features dual band Wi-Fi, Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, NFC and a 3000mAh battery.
Availability of the device starts on January 15, 2017. Its official price is ₱19,990.00 with black and gold color options.
- 5.2 Inch FHD (1080 x 1920 Pixels) Super AMOLED Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Exynos 7880 Octa Chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16.0 MP Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 16.0 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- ₱19,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines