Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime to Launch on Nov 11 in the Philippines
It’s a 5-inch smartphone that boasts a non-slip pattern at the back in either gold or black and LED flash for its front camera ensuring shareable selfies even at night.
Performance and Photography
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime runs on a quad core processor from MediaTek, 1.5GB of RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. There’s 8GB of onboard storage and a microSD card slot that can read up to 256GB memory cards.
At the back of the phone is an 8 Megapixel camera while the front camera is rated at 5 Megapixels. As mentioned before, both cameras have an LED flash.
|Front LED flash of the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime.|
Connectivity, Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime is a dual SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. It’s powered by 2600mAh battery which is removable.
Its official price will be revealed on the first week of November and the sale will start on November 11, 2016 on Lazada.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime – Smartphone Specifications
- 5.0 Inch qHD TFT Display (540 x 960 Pixels, 220 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with TouchWiz UI
- MediaTek MT6737T Chipset
- 1.4GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Autofocus & LED Flash
- 720p HD Video Recording
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256GB via microSD
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, HSPA+, 2G EGDE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 144.8 x 72.1 x 8.9 mm @ 160 g
- 2600mAh Battery (Removable)