It now sells for ₱23,999 – that’s ₱3,000 less than the original price of ₱26,999. It may not have the “streamlined unibody design” of the new model but it still packs a punch with its 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 64MP triple rear camera setup, and a 32MP selfie camera,
The OPPO Reno7 5G also features Gorilla Glass 5 scratch protection, a 90Hz screen refresh rate, an under-display fingerprint scanner, and 256GB of internal storage.
It’s powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset with 8GB of RAM, 4500mAh battery, and 65W SUPERVOOC fast charging.
It comes in two color options – Starry Black and Startrails Blue.
- 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (1080 x 2400 Pixels), 409 ppi
- Android 11 Operating System
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (64+8+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 32 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 256GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 512 via microSD
- 5G, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor (under display)
- 4500mAh Battery
- 65W Fast Charging (SUPERVOOC, 100% in 31 minutes)
- 160.6 x 73.2 x 7.81 mm @ 173 g
- ₱26,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱23,999.00 - Price drop on August 16, 2022