Xiaomi Philippines has officially launched the Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone in the country with an official price of ₱36,990.00.
It features a 6.81-inch WQHD+ display with a 120Hz screen refresh rate, HDR10+ support, and a layer of Gorilla Glass Victus for protection. There’s a 108MP + 13MP + 5MP triple rear camera system at the back of the device and a single 20MP punch-hole camera on the front.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset with 8GB of RAM and MIUI 12.5 software. It also has 5G connectivity, Harman Kardon-tuned audio, an under-display fingerprint scanner, and 256GB of internal storage.
A 55W GaN charger is included in each Mi 11 purchase which is said to re-charge the phone’s 4,600mAh battery in 45 minutes.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 will be available for pre-order starting on March 5, 2021.
UP NEXT: Xiaomi Mi 11 Full Review!
- 6.81-inch QHD+ AMOLED Display (1440 x 3200 Pixels), 515 ppi
- Android 11 Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (108+13+5 MP) with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 20 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 256GB UFS 3.1 Internal Storage
- 5G, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.2
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor (under display)
- 4600mAh Battery
- 55W Fast Charging (100% in 45 minutes), 50W Fast Wireless Charging (100% in 53 minutes), 10W Reverse Charging
- 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.06 mm @ 196 g
- ₱36,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines