The realme 7i smartphone has been officially launched in the Philippines. It features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a high screen refresh rate of 90Hz.
It also has a 64MP quad-camera setup at the back, 16MP punch-hole selfie camera on the front, and glossy “Arctic-inspired” designs in two color options: Aurora Green and Polar Blue.
The realme 7i is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset with 8GB of RAM. This is a welcome combo after so many MediaTek-powered devices from the brand.
As usual, there’s a huge 5,000mAh battery under the hood for long-lasting battery life. It supports 18W fast charging technology with an 18W charging brick inside the box.
The realme 7i has an official price of ₱11,990 in the Philippines. It will be available with a ₱1,000 discount on October 22, 2020.
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1600 Pixels), 270 ppi
- Android 10 Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- Quad Cameras (64+8+2+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5000mAh Battery
- 18W Charging Rate
- ₱ 11,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines