Realme Philippines officially launched the Realme 6i smartphone in the country with a starting price of ₱7,990!
It’s a gaming-focused smartphone that won’t break the bank. The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 chipset, 3GB or 4GB of RAM, and a large 5,000mAh battery with fast charging!
Aside from gaming, the Realme 6i is also equipped for mobile photography with its quad-camera setup. This is composed of a 48 Megapixel main camera, 8 Megapixel ultra-wide camera, and two 2 Megapixel cameras for macro and portrait modes.
It comes in two colors options – White Milk and Green Tea. Both color variants have a distinctive back cover design that looks like vertical light rays designed by Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa.
Meanwhile, the Realme 6i has two storage variants. The first one has 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage for an official price of ₱7,990 while the second variant has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage for ₱9,990.
A ₱500 discount will be available for both variants on May 15 and 20, 2020 during a Lazada Flash Sale.
UP NEXT: Realme 6i Full Review!
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1600 Pixels), 270 ppi
- Android 10 Operating System
- MediaTek Helio G80 Chipset
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM
- Quad Cameras (48+8+2+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB or 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5000mAh Battery
- 18W Fast Charging
- ₱ 7,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬