OPPO Philippines finally revealed that the official price of the OPPO Reno3 smartphone in the country is ₱18,990.00.
The company was supposed to launch the device and its Pro variant after the OPPO Find X2 Pro. However, it was caught by the implementation of the community quarantine due to COVID-19.
OPPO Reno3 Features
The OPPO Reno3 features a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 48MP quad rear cameras with up to 20x zoom (2x optical, 20x digital), and a jaw-dropping 44MP selfie camera!
It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P90 chipset with 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a 4,025mAh battery. It supports 30W VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 which promises a full charge in 1 hour and 13 minutes!
The device also has an under-display fingerprint scanner, 4G LTE connectivity, and Dolby Atmos audio.
OPPO Reno3: Where to Pre-order and When is the Release Date?
The OPPO Reno is currently listed for pre-order on the official OPPO shop on Shopee. OPPO concept stores that are now open may also accept pre-orders for the device.
However, the listing states that the product “ships in 21 days” which turns out to be on May 15, 2020. Freebies were not disclosed though. We’ll update this once more information becomes available.
UPDATE: Freebies for the pre-order promo includes an EB60 True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Headset worth ₱2,499.00.
- 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (1080 x 2400 Pixels), 411 ppi
- Android 10 Operating System
- MediaTek Helio P90 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- Quad Cameras (48+13+8+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 44 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4025mAh Battery
- 30W Fast Charging (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0, 100% in 73 minutes)
- ₱ 18,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱15,990.00 - Price drop on October 15, 2020