The Huawei Watch GT 2 is a smartwatch with a 2-week battery life, health & fitness tracking features, and the company’s homemade Kirin A1 chip & LiteOS software.
It has a 1.39-inch round AMOLED display, 46mm strap, GPS, Bluetooth 5.1, and several sensors that include an optical heart rate monitor and barometer. It can also track sleep and stress levels as well as support Bluetooth calling, music controls, and message notifications.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Price and Availablity
The official price of the Huawei Watch GT 2 in the Philippines starts at ₱10,990.00 for the Sport Edition with a fluoroelastomer strap. A more premium variant is the Huawei Watch GT 2 Classic Edition with a brown leather strap for ₱13,990.00.
Both variants of the watch are available for pre-order online at Lazada and Shopee from October 19 to 25, 2019.
Huawei Watch GT 2 (46mm) Smartwatch Specifications
- 1.39-inch Round AMOLED Display (454 x 454 Pixels)
- 46mm Strap Size w/ Metal + Plastic Case
- Huawei LiteOS Operating System
- Compatible w/ Android 4.4 & iOS 9 or Later
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Bluetooth 5.1, BLE, EDR
- Bluetooth Calling w/ Built-in Speaker
- GPS, GLONASS & Galileo
- Heart Rate Monitor
- 455mAh Battery
- ₱10,990 Official Price – Black Fluoroelastomer
- ₱13,990 Official Price – Brown Leather
Show Comments 💬