The OPPO A9 2020 smartphone has been officially launched in the Philippines with an official price of ₱15,990.00.
It’s available for pre-order on Lazada Philippines from September 20 to 22, 2019 with a shipping date of September 24. Each pre-order comes with free Bluetooth headphone and speaker.
Quad Cameras and 5K mAh Battery
The best features of the OPPO A9 2020 are its quad rear cameras and massive 5,000 mAh battery.
Its quad-camera system includes a 48 Megapixel main camera, 8 Megapixel ultra-wide camera with 119° field of view, 2 Megapixel black & white camera, and 2 Megapixel depth camera for bokeh effects.
It has a dedicated Ultra Night Mode 2.0 function for low light photography, 4K video recording capability, and a 16 Megapixel selfie camera.
Meanwhile, the massive 5,000 mAh battery supports reverse charging or powerbank function via OTG for re-charging other gadgets.
OPPO A9 2020 Features
Other features of the OPPO A9 2020 smartphone include a 6.5-inch HD+ display with waterdrop notch, Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of expandable storage, and 4G LTE connectivity.
There’s also a fingerprint scanner at the back of the device, dual stereo loudspeakers, and Dolby ATMOS audio for earphones.
It comes in two gradient color options – space purple and marine green.
UP NEXT: OPPO A9 2020 Full Review!
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1600 Pixels), 270 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- Quad Cameras (48+8+2+2 MP) with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5000mAh Battery
- 10W Charging
- ₱ 15,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱13,990.00 - Price drop on November 29, 2019 (including Vanilla Mint starting on February 7, 2020)