OPPO Philippines is set to officially launch two new smartphones this month, September 2019 – the OPPO A5 2020 and OPPO A9 2020.
Both smartphones will feature quad rear cameras and massive 5,000 mAh batteries! These will be the new faces of OPPO’s very popular A Series of smartphones in the country.
OPPO A9 2020 Features
The OPPO A9 2020 will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Its quad rear cameras include a 48 Megapixel main camera that supports the Ultra Night Mode 2.0 technology for low light photography and 4K video recording. There’s also a fingerprint scanner, 16 Megapixel selfie camera, and 4G LTE connectivity.
It’s not yet clear if it will support fast charging but there are dual stereo speakers with Dolby ATMOS audio on the device.
OPPO A5 2020 Features
The OPPO A5 2020 will also be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset but with less RAM at 4GB instead of the A9 2020’s 8GB RAM.
There’s no exact launch date for the two smartphones yet nor details about the pricing.
UP NEXT: OPPO A9 2020 Full Review!
- 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1600 Pixels), 270 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- Quad Cameras (48+8+2+2 MP) with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5000mAh Battery
- 10W Charging
- 163.6 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm @ 195 g
- ₱15,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱13,990.00 - Price drop on November 29, 2019 (including Vanilla Mint starting on February 7, 2020)