MyPhone will release a new smartphone called the MyPhone myX12 this month as part of its 12-year anniversary celebration.
It features a 6.26-inch display with a “waterdrop” notch, HD+ resolution, and 19:9 aspect ratio. The user interface also suggests an up to date Android 9 Pie operating system.
Meanwhile, the back of the MyPhone myX12 has a gradient color scheme, glossy finish, and the signature Philippine map. There’s also a fingerprint scanner and dual rear camera module at the back.
MyPhone hasn’t revealed the chipset of the device yet but it will have 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. This is a competitive package if it stays within the budget segment similar to the Cherry Mobile Flare S8 series and OPPO A5s.
Here’s MyPhone’s teaser for the MyPhone myX12 smartphone.
- 6.26-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1520 Pixels), 269 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- Unisoc SC9863 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+0.3 MP) with LED Flash
- 5 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE (with VoLTE), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3500mAh Battery
- 5V/1A Charging
- 159.2 x 75.8 x 9.25 mm @ 162 g
- ₱5,499.00 Official Price in the Philippines