ASUS Philippines is set to launch the ASUS ROG Phone II gaming smartphone in the country next month, October 2019.
This is according to an ASUS sales representative. However, it’s not yet clear which version will arrive here in the Philippines and at what price.
ASUS ROG Phone II Features
The ASUS ROG Phone II has a 6.59-inch AMOLED display that supports up to 120Hz refresh rate, souped-up Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset, and whopping 12GB of RAM.
It has a 3D Vapor chamber for passive cooling and supports the new ROG AeroActive Cooler II for active cooling.
The smartphone also has a 48 + 13 Megapixel dual rear camera system, under-display fingerprint scanner, dual front-facing stereo speakers, and a 6,000 mAh battery.
- 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 391 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- Qualcomm Snadpragon 855+ Chipset
- 12 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (48+13 MP) with LED Flash
- 24 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB, 512GB, or 1TB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 6000mAh Battery
- 30W Fast Charging (Quick Charge 4)
Show Comments 💬