Cherry Mobile Flare X3 to Feature 5 AI Cameras; Teased with Sample Picture
Cherry Mobile may soon launch a new smartphone called the Cherry Mobile Flare X3 that features 5 cameras powered by AI.
This is after a sample picture was posted on the Cherry Mobile Flare S7 Plus Facebook group showing the phone’s watermark. It also teases the low-light capability of the device.
Although it would be cool to see a true penta-camera smartphone from a Philippine smartphone brand, chances are that this will be composed of three cameras at the back and two cameras on the front.
Hopefully, Cherry Mobile will use these extra cameras for ultra-wide angle field of view or increased zooming capability.
The last model under the Flare X series is the Cherry Mobile Flare X2 which was launched three years ago. Its price upon launch was ₱7,999.00 so the Cherry Mobile Flare X3 might also be as affordable.
More details about the device will be revealed soon. Follow the Pinoy Techno Guide Facebook page to get an update once the full specs, official price, and features become available.
Cherry Mobile Flare X3 specs:
- 6.18-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2246 Pixels), 403 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- MediaTek Helio P60 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (12+5+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 20 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 512 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor (side mounted)
- 4000mAh Battery
- 18W Fast Charging
- 155 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm @ 200 g
- ₱9,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines