The OPPO F11 Pro is now available in stores throughout the Philippines. On its first day of sales, the phone set a record of having the highest number of recorded sales in OPPO’s history.
It’s also the best-selling smartphone in its price segment in Silicon Valley, Octagon, MemoXpress, Rulls and other stores in its first week.
OPPO F11 Pro Features
The OPPO F11 Pro features a large 6.5-inch display with no notch since its selfie camera has a motorized pop-up mechanism. It also has a 48+5 Megapixel dual rear camera setup, MediaTek Helio P70 chipset, 6GB of RAM and a 4000mAh battery.
I’ve already reviewed the OPPO F11 Pro and found it to be premium-looking with impressive advanced features. Some of the features that I loved are the selfie camera, fast charging and expansive display.
You may check out the full review here.
OPPO F11 Price and Availability
The official price of the OPPO F11 Pro in the Philippines is ₱18,990.00.
It’s also available in Globe and Smart’s postpaid plans at Plan 1499 and Plan 1099 respectively. Home Credit is offering installment plans for the device too.
UP NEXT: OPPO F11 Pro Full Review!
- 6.5-inch FHD+ LTPS Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 397 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (48+5 MP) with LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 512 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- ₱ 18,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬