OPPO has partnered with Marvel and came up with an OPPO F11 Pro Avengers Limited Edition smartphone.
It will be available for pre-order starting April 26, 2019 in selected OPPO concept stores. Official availability is in May 2019 with an official price of ₱19,990.
What’s new with the OPPO F11 Pro Avengers Limited Edition?
The smartphone has basically the same specs as the regular OPPO F11 Pro but with Avengers-inspired design choices and twice the internal storage.
Its back cover has the same color theme as Captain America’s shield with the Avengers “A” logo featured prominently. A matching wallpaper of Avengers Endgame is present too.
It’s a certified collector’s item for Marvel fans and a stamped collector’s badge is included in the re-designed package.
Freebies include a Captain America shield ring holder and Captain America-inspired phone case.
Related: OPPO F11 Pro full review
- 6.5-inch FHD+ LTPS Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 397 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (48+5 MP) with LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 512 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- ₱ 19,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬