Samsung Philippines has finally launched the much anticipated Samsung Galaxy M20 smartphone in the country.
It features a 6.3-inch FHD+ display with an “Infinity-V” notch, 13 + 5 Megapixel dual rear cameras and an 8 Megapixel selfie camera residing on the said screen cutout.
Samsung is positioning the Samsung Galaxy M20 as a direct competitor to the affordable yet feature-packed smartphones from its Chinese counterparts. Some of these are the Huawei Y7 Pro, OPPO A7 and Vivo Y91.
It’s powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 7904 chipset with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. It also has dual SIM 4G LTE connectivity, a fingerprint sensor and the Samsung Experience software.
A big selling point for the Samsung Galaxy M20 is its massive 5000mAh battery! It even supports 15W fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
The official price of the Samsung Galaxy M20 is ₱10,990.00 and will be available starting March 6, 2019 in various online shops.
- 6.3-inch FHD+ Capacitive LCD Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 409 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Samsung Exynos 7904 Octa Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+5 MP) with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 512 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5000mAh Battery
- 15W Charging
- ₱ 10,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱6,990.00 - Price drop on June 1, 2019
Show Comments 💬