The Honor 8C smartphone has been officially launched in the Philippines with an official price of ₱7,999.00.
It has a notched 6.26-inch HD+ FullView display, 8 Megapixel selfie camera with front LED flash and a dual rear camera setup composed of a 13 Megapixel main camera and 2 Megapixel depth sensor.
Honor 8C Features
The Honor 8C is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chipset with a 1.8GHz octa-core CPU, Adreno 506 graphics processor and 3GB of RAM. However, it comes with Android 8.1 Oreo-based EMUI 8.2 out of the box instead of the newer EMUI 9 which is already running on top of Android 9 Pie.
There’s 4G LTE connectivity, a fingerprint sensor and A.I. face unlock too. The cameras also have A.I. scene recognition for over 500 scenes.
Powering the device is a 4000mAh battery with 5V/2A charging.
Honor 8C Availability and Release Date
The Honor 8C comes in three color choices – black and blue. The blue color has what Honor calls “cat-eye” design at the back.
Availability starts on March 30, 2019 in online shops and physical stores.
- 6.26-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1520 Pixels), 269 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- 5V/2A Charging
- 158.72 x 75.94 x 7.98 mm @ 167.2 g
- ₱7,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines