The OPPO A7 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset with a 1.8GHz octa-core CPU, Adreno 506 and 4GB of RAM. It also has OPPO’s HyperBoost technology that improves gaming performance.
However, the results of our gaming tests with the device haven’t been encouraging. Here are the framerates recorded by Gamebench while playing these games:
|Mobile Legends||High||34 fps|
|Asphalt 9||High||24 fps|
|Rules of Survival||Smooth||20 fps|
|PUBG Mobile||Balanced||19 fps|
Clearly, the OPPO A7 is only compatible with casual games. It’s enough for a decent gameplay of Mobile Legends and Asphalt 9 but Rules of Survival and PUBG Mobile are only playable once the graphics setting is medium or low.
Nevertheless, the OPPO A7 also has its strengths particularly in battery life, design and selfies. Here’s our full review of the OPPO A7.
UP NEXT: OPPO A7 Full Review!
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1520 Pixels), 271 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chipset
- 3 or 4 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 16 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4230mAh Battery
- 5V/2A Charging
- 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.1 mm @ 168 g
- ₱13,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱9,990.00 - Price drop on May 2019
Show Comments 💬